COVID-19 ALERT - HIGH VOLUME OF FINGERPRINTS
Due to the very high volume of fingerprints we are unable to accommodate walk-in clients at this time you MUST book an appointment.
PLEASE CALL 905-459-9669 TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
** We must follow all COVID-19 protocols for social distancing/sanitization to keep our staff and clients safe.
On the SPOT Fingerprinting Service
Monday- Friday: 9am – 4pm
Saturday: 11am – 2pm
(Call to confirm – Hours may differ due to Covid-19)
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Due to the very high volume of fingerprint requests it is necessary to call 905-459-9669 to book a same day appointment.
Appointment instructions – Call 905-459-9669
- Call 905-459-9669 to book your appointment. (We will be scheduling 6 appointments during each 1 hour time slot)
- Come to our office at 96 KENNEDY ROAD SOUTH at your scheduled time. REMAIN IN YOUR CAR and call us from the parking lot to check in (do not arrive extra early as there is limited parking available). Due to Covid-19 we must adhere to the strict social distancing rules and we may only have limited customers in our office at one time.
- You will be called to come up to the office SUITE 201 when it is your turn to be fingerprinted. (While waiting in your car PLEASE BE PATIENT and remain close by as we cannot hold your appointment. Please be sure to answer your phone!)
- Do not forget to bring 2 pieces of VALID government issued ID (passport, drivers license, Ontario ID card, work/study permit)
Thank you for your patience while we work through the large volume of fingerprint request. We appreciate your business!
|Electronic Fingerprinting (1 set)*||$57.52||$7.48||$65.00|
|RCMP Processing fee (if applicable)||$25.00||N/A||$25.00|
|CardScan (digital fingerprint conversion)*||$90.00||$11.70||$101.70|
|Criminal Background Name Check||$57.52||$7.48||$65.00|
* (Prices above DO NOT include the RCMP processing fee) Please contact us with the application type and we can confirm if the RCMP fee is applicable. (Updated January 2019)
RCMP Electronic Fingerprinting & Criminal Background Searches
On the SPOT fingerprinting service is accredited by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and submits digital fingerprints electronically to the Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) division of the RCMP to receive certified Canada wide criminal record checks.
As an affiliate of Clearneed Information Systems Inc. we have the latest in cutting edge technology and software to make your submission fast and secure. An individual’s digital fingerprints may be processed in as little as 72 hours, however if a criminal record is encountered the processing time may take 120 days or longer.
We provide professional fingerprinting services for individuals, private organizations and government agencies seeking background checks for all non-criminal purposes including but not limited to:
– Immigration to Canada or other countries
– Canadian citizenship
– Record Suspension (Pardon)
– Foreign Travel – US Entry Waiver, Visas, Border Crossing
– Employment– Federal, Provincial, Municipal, Private Industry, Canadian Police Forces
– Adoptions– Canadian and International
– Fingerprinting for government contracts and licences
– Name change applications
– Volunteer work
– To obtain a copy of pardoned criminal record
– Request made under the Privacy Act
– All other non-criminal purposes
Ink and Paper Fingerprints – Digital Conversion (CardScan)
Download printable documents below:
When processing fingerprints VALID identification is required
At least one of the following primary pieces of identification must be provided, along with a secondary I.D. that includes a signature:
– Driver’s Licence (issued by Canadian province or territory)
– Foreign Driver’s Licence
– Ontario Identification Card
– Canadian Passport
– Foreign Passport
– Canadian Citizenship Card
– Permanent Resident (PR) Card
– Certificate of Indian Status
– Student Identity Card from a Foreign Institute
– Firearms Acquisition Certificate (FAC)
– Canadian National Institute of the Blind (CNIB) Identification Card
– Federal, Provincial or Municipal Identification Card
Please be advised:
Health Card (issued by Canadian Province or territory) is not acceptable as a primary piece of identification but may be submitted as a secondary piece of identification.
In some cases the RCMP charges a $25.00 processing fee.
|Additional $25.00 fee required||Fee not required|
|Adoptions – Canadian and International||Application for Canadian citizenship|
|Foreign travel, Visas, U.S. Waiver, Border Crossing||Application for Immigration to Canada|
|Employment; private industries||Federal Government Screening when requested by Departmental Security Officers|
|Permanent residency in foreign countries (except Canada)||Canadian Police Force personnel when requested by Canadian police force officers|
|Application to obtain criminal record search to apply for a Record Suspension||Volunteer work (e.g Boys and Girls Club) Request must be accompanied by written confirmation from a bona fide registered not-for-profit organization.|
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 9am to 4pm
Sat: 11am to 2pm
(call to confirm - hours may differ due to covid-19)
Due to a high volume of fingerprints it is now necessary to book a same day appointment.
Please call 905-459-9669.
96 Kennedy Rd South Suite 201 (Second Floor),
Brampton, ON L6W 4S6
1111 Dr. Frederik-Philips Boulevard Suite 600,
Montreal, Quebec H4M 2X6