WE PREFER APPOINTMENT ~ SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!
To maintain social distancing in our office we recommend that you make a same day appointment. Walk-in's are welcome.
PLEASE CALL 905-459-9669 TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using the services of Pardon and Waiver Experts (PWE) you agree without limitations to be bound by our terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions please do not use our services.
Please note that our terms and conditions may change at any time without notice.
- Pardon and Waiver Experts (PWE) work on behalf of our clients to process and file the applications of Record Suspensions (Pardons) and U.S Entry Waivers.
- Pardon and Waiver Experts (PWE) will work as efficiently and accurately as possible. We cannot guarantee the time frame for which your application will be granted by the government agency. We can only provide an approximate average time frame.
- Pardon and Waiver Experts (PWE) must follow all requirements set out by the Parole Board of Canada and/or Department of Homeland Security at all times and is not responsible if information given to us by the client is inaccurate or false.
- Any changes of address, new charges or convictions during the application process may result in additional documents being required therefore additional time and cost will be needed to complete your application. This may also deem you ineligible depending on the situation.
- In the event of a change in government disbursements (court, police, parole board of Canada fees) the client is responsible for any additional costs during the application process regardless of when the application began.
- All applications are subject to the newest government legislation and the current application is always used regardless of when an application began.
- If original forms are misplaced, lost or damaged by the client a $25.00 administration fee will be changed to replace them.
- Pardon and Waiver Experts (PWE) will make all efforts to get you a 5 year US Entry Waiver. We cannot guarantee the length or if you will be granted a US Waiver from Homeland Security.
- By completing an on-line application you authorize Pardon and Waiver Experts (PWE) to begin your application.
- If you begin with a $250.00 deposit an invoice for your balance and disbursements will be sent to you after we receive your certified criminal record from the RCMP. Please make your payment promptly to avoid any delays. If your balance and disbursements are not received we will NOT continue to work on your application. Payment plan options are available. Please call our office immediately to make arrangements.
- Any NSF cheque payments are subject to a $45.00 administration fee.
- All documents are mailed to the offices of Pardon and Waiver Experts (PWE) at the client’s expense.
- All in-person meetings are by appointment only. Unless arrangements are made in advance all correspondence is made by telephone or mail.
- Pardon and Waiver Experts (PWE) reserves the right to refuse any application.
- You may cancel your application in writing within 7 business days. All cancellations made in writing within 7 business days are subject to an administration fee of $250.00. Any cancellation requested after 7 business days are non refundable.
- All of your personal information is secure. We will never use or sell your personal information. Your confidentiality is guaranteed.
Revised February 2018
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thurs: 9am to 5pm
Fri: 9am to 4pm
(call to confirm - hours may differ)
Due to a high volume of fingerprints it is now necessary to book a same day appointment.
Please call 905-459-9669.
96 Kennedy Rd South Suite 201 (Second Floor),
Brampton, ON L6W 3E7
1111 Dr. Frederik-Philips Boulevard Suite 600,
Montreal, Quebec H4M 2X6